Representational archives of the Czechoslovak Ethnological Society
A photo-documentary collection of prints (mostly 13 × 18 cm) and negatives (mostly 6 × 6 cm), with a number of glass negatives (13 × 18 cm), encompassing documentation of pieces of research in the years 1947–1962.
The representational fund of the CES was created between 1947 and 1962, with pictures from the war period in isolated cases. The entire fund was conceived as a resource base and comparative material for scientific work conducted by CES members, and covers the following themes: folk art, architecture, agriculture, clothing, diet, folk customs and practices.
- Person responsible for administration of information source
Barbora Gergelová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current content of information source
4,523 catalogue entries
- Intended content of information source
- Listings have associated digital objects
- Format of digital objects