Compilatory research of Czechoslovak Ethnological Society
A photo-documentary collection of prints (mostly 13 × 18 cm) and negatives (mostly 6 × 6 cm) encompassing documentation of pieces of research in the years 1952–1962.
The fund contains the outcome of an extensive field research focused on the documentation of folk architecture in the territory of Czechoslovakia. Ten years of field research yielded extensive bodies of descriptions of buildings, floor plans, drawings, and an extensive set of photographs.
- Person responsible for administration of information source
Barbora Gergelová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current content of information source
15,456 catalogue entries
- Intended content of information source
- Listings have associated digital objects
- Format of digital objects