Compilatory research of Czechoslovak Ethnological Society
The fund contains the outcome of an extensive field research focused on the documentation of folk architecture in the territory of Czechoslovakia. Ten years of field research yielded extensive bodies of descriptions of buildings, floor plans, drawings, and an extensive set of photographs.
- Person responsible for administration of information source:
Barbora Gergelová (email@example.com)
- Current content of information source:
15,456 catalogue entries
- Intended content of information source:
- Listings have associated digital objects:
- Format of digital objects:
Author/administrator of source:
Institute of Ethnology of the CAS, v. v. i.
Type of resource:
ethnography, folk architecture